Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review: Herbalife's Radiant C Daily Facial Scrub Cleanser



Hello ~ 
Today, I'm back with a quick review. I'm going to tell you about my experiences with one product of the line Radiant C of Herbalife, it is called Daily Facial Scrub Cleanser. I bought it to clean my face everyday and to try to eliminate some white spots of my skin. 

It was recommended by my sister's friend who said that it helped her a lot. So I decided to use it. Herbalife products are sold by catalog, but also you can get them if you know a independent seller as in my case. Find more information of Herbalife in this link.

The first time, I used I was afraid because after applying I felt the skin started to burn. But after a week, the burning sensation disappeared (I almost cried T-T). 

First, let's see what the product says:




Ingredients: Water (aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Glusoside, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Camelia Sinensis Leal Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Enteromorpha Compressa, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveoless Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Cera Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Polysorbate 20, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Fragance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylsothiazolinone, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200).


How to use my Daily Facial Scrub cleanser:
 - Put some of the cleanser in your hands.
 - Apply in the face.
 - Massage. 
 - Wash with water.



Score:


Review: 
I like how the skin feels after applying. It was like touching cotton :3 The previous photo was taken 20 min after washing my face with the cleanser as you can see the effects can't be noticed immediately.

Repurchase?
Yes. I love the products of Radiant C.

The effects can be different. Everything depends of the type of skin. 
Hopefully, this review will help you with your next purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Great review!! By the way your blog is super cute! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know :)

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...