Sunday, March 23, 2014

Review: Nature Republic Friends Hand Cream (Sweet)


Hello 

Today is a really special day because this will be the first entry about a Korean beauty product. I'm really happy, I never thought that this day would come. First, I must thank the person who makes all this possible, my friend Marisabel. She traveled to USA by a program called "Work and Travel". She visited a korean store there and bought this hand cream of Nature Republic for me. Thanks again Mari, you are the best. 

Now, let's start with the review. Today, I'm reviewing a a product from the brand called Nature Republic; it's Friends Hand Cream. Its purpose is to moisturize your hands. It has four varieties, today is sweet (Squirrel, walnut)

How to use:


Apply after washing your hands or whenever you feel it's necessary. Here I leave a picture of the bottom of the bottle where there are characteristics of the product. Sorry, everything is in Korean and I do not understand.


Here, I leave some photos of the cream and how it looks like in my hand. 



In the photos, we can not notice any difference and the truth is that when looking you do not notice the use of the cream, which I consider a super benefit.

Score:

Review:
I do like this hand cream. It has a los pros as for example its texture is not oily which is great because you can continue your activities without worrying about the cream mess your stuff, the packaging is beautiful, the smell is delicious and you don't have to use to much cream.

Some cons are for example that it won't last long and when you take it with you in your bag, the cream turns and I have to be very careful bofere opening it.

Repurchase:
I didn't buy it, it was a gift. I'll try to find a place to buy it because I'll repurchase it.

Extra Information:
I do not know if you've noticed, but the jar of cream has a plant. Well, you can remove  it and place on your phone (iphone) or ipod.


That's all. Hugs and Kisses. 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute hand cream! I've never seen it before
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my eyes on this hand cream for a while now and I was wondering if it was good or not, because it's so cute and I'm afraid only the packaging is good. But now I will definitely buy it on ebay! Thanks for sharing.

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    ReplyDelete
  3. siempre quise comprarme una crema de esas pero me da no se comprar por internet xD
    me encanta el envase es super kawaii y que puedas usar la plantita en tu celular me parece genial.
    have a nice week! :)
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta yo también quiero :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...