Friday, March 22, 2013

[Review: Dorama] Boys Over Flowers




Title: Boys Over Flowers (꽃보다남자) 
Genre: romance - comedy - drama
Episodes: 25 
Cast: Kim Joon, Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hye Sun and Kim Hyun Joong 


Synopsis: This story starts at Shin Hwa school, this institute is where sons and daugthers of the most privileged families of Korea study. Geum Jan Di es a modest and simple girl who saves a student who is going to commit a suicide due to F4. Because the institute doesn't like people to know about it, they give her an scholarship. 

Goo Jun Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi Jeong and Song Woo Bin are the members of F4. This group controls all in the school. When Goo Jun Pyo notices that Geum Jan Di opposes to the abuses done by them. They send a red letter that allows other students to abuse her physically and psychologically.  

After a misundertanding Goo Jun Pyo thinks that she is in love with him, but she is inlove with Ji Hoo. Goo Jun Pyo will do everything he can to make she love him. How will it end? There will be more of one broken heart ? 

Review: I saw this dorama with my older sister two years ago and we felt in love with it. Boys Over Flowers was my first dorama, it was a recomendation from a friend in the university. I enjoyed the situations that Goo Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di faced to defend their love. Something that I disliked was the end, not because I didn't want it to finish ( I didn't want it to happen), the principal reason was the end made me want more of the dorama. There are a lot of rumors about a second season, but nowadays we don't anything about it. In this dorama I realized how I want my life to be, it's my inspiration and goal.

My friend who is a fan of this dorama and she also recommended to read Hana Yori Dango, this is the manga from where Boys Over Flowers is based. Did I read it ? No, I didn't. That is the reason why I can't tell you more about it. I'm sorry :(

You can see this dorama here and read the manga here.


Goo Jun Pyo, Geum Jan Di, Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi Jeong, Chu Ga Eul, Song Woo Bin
Lunar Sea Drawings 

Song Woo Bin, So Yi Jeong, Goo Jun Pyo, Geum Jan Di and Yoon Ji Hoo
Lunar Sea Drawings

Yoon Ji Hoo, Goo Jun Pyo, Geum Jan Di, Chu Ga Eul, So Ji Yeong and Song Woo Bin 
Lunar Sea Drawings 

Chu Ga Eul and So Yi Jeong
Lunar Sea Drawings 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...