Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Colors



New colors for my collection of nail enamels. 
Spring is around the corner and I started to buy new stuff.




The first nail enamel of the photo is from AVON and it's called Coral Energy. The color is perfect to use with the coral blouse that I won (know about it HERE). The second nail enamel is from AVON too and it's called Cachemira. It's a nude color. They have 8ml and are from the collection "Color Trend"


In the previous photo, I'm using both colors. The photo was taken at night that it's the reason why it doesn't look fine. I just varnished one time. Don't they look good?


As I told you before, I'm buying stuff to do nail art in less time. In this oportunity, I got a decorator plate. It's easy to use and I have 45 different designs

That's all. Bye and kisses <3 <3 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome choices!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love theses colors, especially the coral one~!
    Your blog is super cute (≧ω≦)
    Could you check out mine?
    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The nail polish is really nice!! :D I like it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...