Thursday, May 23, 2013

[Review: Manga] Vampire Knight

This is my first post about mangas, I really hope that you like it or share it.

Something you have to know about me:
I'm not otaku but I really enjoy reading mangas or watching animes. To be honest, they took me out of this world and let me dream of a different one where you can be the hero or the villain ...
Today I'm going to tell you more about Vampire Knight...

¡¡¡ No, please, don't finish !!! 

That was my reaction, today, when I read the last chapter of this wonderful manga.




Title: Vampire Knight (ヴァンパイア騎士)
Chapters: 93 chapters.
Genre: Shoujo, Romance, School Life, Supernatural
Does it have a anime? : Yes. Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty.

Synopsis: Yuuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, where she was attacked by a vampire... and then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Cross Yuuki, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her childhood crush, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Kiryuu Zero, a childhood friend who’s hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear, is now determined never to trust them. 

This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions. Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death. (From Mangafox.com)

Review: I have been connected with this story since I was in high school. First I saw the anime because it was a friend's suggestion and then I realized that I had to read the manga. I suffered a lot by reading because I was part of the Zero team but there were moments when I feel I were part of Kaname team. Anime or Manga ? Maaaaanga <3. Unfortunately, the anime wasn't finished in the other hand the manga has all that you can expect from this awesome story. 

Something I consider really cool in the manga are those scenes in which the characters return to their past through their memories because it's when you can connect all the story. I suggest you to read it. 

The end made me cries because I finally loved Kaname as I have loved Zero all this time. You have to read it. Everybody was happy at the end. 

You can read it here (in english) and here (in spanish). That's all for today. Tell me if you started to read it or to wacth it.

Byeeeee~












4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Pleased to meet you! Like u, i love watching animes and reading mangas! Especially those with romance and totally hot guys! ;) HAHA
    Anyway, I totally share the same emotions as u! I love both Kaname and Zero, but is caught in a dilemma on whose side to take on srsly! But i've decided to take both! LOLS how greedy of me! Both of them are totally cool and lovely! And, i am too, sad that this manga has ended. I really love the plot here and characters! How i wish theres more to this!!! HAHA, well anyways, nice to meet someone who has the same mindset as me, or at least in this sense. ^^ well, laters~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeeeello :) it's good to meet someone who think as me. Zero or Kaname? It was difficult to choose, they were too handsome *¬* lol.

      Delete
  2. Hi totally agree with you, but vampire knight's end was kind sad, i did not like it :( but i still love this manga, and also i want to know which chapter is the first image from ?? because i do not rememer very well, and i would like to make a presentation of that part in a cosplay convention thanks in advance for your answer :D !
    See ya !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeello. I agree with you, the end wasn't as I expected :( About the image, it's from the chapter 87. Here's a link of the scene: http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v17/c087/39.html

      Good luck with the cosplay convention :) See you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...