Thursday, October 17, 2013

Review: Herbalife's Nouri Fusion MultiVitamin Cleanser


Hi. I am back after a long time. Today, I reviewing a new product of Herbalife. In this opportunity, it will be Herbalife's Nouri Fusion MultiVitamin Cleanser. Let's start by reading about the product.



I have been using it for a long time. I got it because I wanted a cleanser easy to use and because I had heard how good it was. It is one of the products that I use in my weekly cleansing routine.

How to use:
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Apply some cleanser in the hand.
- Apply the cleanser to the face in a circular motion with the finger.
- Wash again with warm water.

One of the benefits of using this cleaner is that a lot of imperfections are removed. I use it with a scrub of the same brand for which helps me to open the pores. You can see the review of it [HERE]

Score:


Review:
I really like how my facial skin looks after using it. It finishes soft and free of blackheads. I don't have warm water in my house so I have been using cold water and the results are good, my face looks clearer and revitalized. Exactly what I want. I gave it four of five because I didn't try it with warm water.

Repurchase?
Yes, it's part of my weekly facial cleansing routine. But I still want to try new products of different brands.

One of these days, I will upload the complete routine to share it with you or maybe I will record a video. How does it sound? 

1 comment:

  1. Herbalife is a company which can help you achieve your desired lifestyle, And you can build the business during your free time or as a part-time endeavor.

    Herbalife review 
    herbalife compensation plan 
    herbalife products    

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...