Sunday, March 2, 2014

Review: Esika's Core Sensations Lipstick


Hello ~ 


February finished and March is with us and I got a new lipstick, but now I'm thinking that I would look better if I had used it on Valentine's Day because the color is strong red. It's perfect to make people love you lol.

Now, it's time to talk about the product and the review. This lipstick is from Esika, the last one is well known in many countries  but I'm not sure if it known with the same name or it has different names in other countries. 

Score:


Review:
I really like the color is so strong and it also has a strawberry gum taste. It has two layers, the first one is the taste and the second one is the color. 

Problems with the lipstick, it's delicious and I can't stop playing with my tongue and I don't use strong colors in the morning, so it will be perfect when I went to a party or a reunion to get the attention. Miau.

Benefits, your lips look more hydrated and natural. When the color begins to fate, the lips acquire a natural red.

Repurchase?
Yeah, a good red lipstick is always neccesary in the handbag.

That's all. Sorry, I have been far away of the keayboard but now I'll be more active with new outfits, new reviews and a prize that I'll show you (I won another in Valentine's Day and I'll go to pick it).

Byeee ~ kisses and please leave your comments or suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a sweet, innocent yet pretty colour *0*

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...