Friday, March 29, 2013

News: A New Dorama of Lee Min Ho




Are you a fan of Lee Min Ho ? If you're a fan, I have good news for you. 

I have been reading in a Kpopstarz that Lee Min Ho has been selected as a the principal male actor for Heirs (the title isn't confirmed), it will be a dorama of the SBS. Aren't you excited ? I'm really, really excited :)

Until the moment, I just know that the dorama will have 20 episodes. The writer and the director are Kim Eun Sook and Hyo Kang Shin, many people are interested because they are recognized in Korea. The name of the principal actress isn't known, so we have to wait for more news.

This is what Lee Min Ho comments : " I usually see the productions of the writer Kim, so I definitely wanted to participate in one and I have the opportunity to make my wish come true. With the cooperation of the of the writer and director who I respect , I think it will become a significant production."

That's it. If I have more news, I'll be back. Byeee :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...