Thursday, April 4, 2013

News: Park Shin Hye + Heirs




Do you remeber that I told about a new dorama of Lee Min Ho ? Well the other day I didn't know the name of the principal actress, but the SBS agency said that Park Shin Hye will be  part of the cast of Heirs.

Park Shin Hye is a fabulous actress who has participated in some doramas and movies. Maybe you have seen her in You're Beautiful, Heartstrings and Flower Boy Next Door. She and Lee Min Ho haven't worked together in doramas but they have been together in different commercials.

In my opinion, I consider Park Shin Hye as the most talented actress, I think she has one of the most beautiful faces and the way she expresses her feelings during the dramas is correct because you can feel what she feels in that moment.

That's all for today, I hope you like the post. I'll be back soon :) Sorry, I've been absent because I'm in the university. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...